In a nutshell...

Blake and I were married May 16, 2009. We had a beautiful wedding at the Millstone at Adams Pond and it was the time of our lives. We loved having everyone that we love together to celebrate our love! After our wedding we went to Jamacia for a week! It was AMAZING!! Our new family was me, Blake, and our two weenie dogs-- Frank and Rudy!

Shortly after our return we got some more exciting news. On Labor Day weekend we found out that I was pregnant! We were so excited about the new addition to our family. We wanted to find a way to keep family and friends up to date with the pregnancy and then with the baby. I hope you enjoy keeping up with the Ray family!


Estimated Due Date for Baby Ray: May 14, 2010



Friday, November 20, 2009

Our Newest Addition!!!


OK...I am going to try to keep up with this! Here I am at 12 weeks. It is an ongoing joke about my size...getting big...fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment