On December 23rd we had an ultrasound to find out what our sweet baby was going to be. We decided to have the doctor's office put it into a sealed envelope and wait until Christmas morning to open the good news. It was a REALLY long 2 days!! At 6:45 a.m. we woke up to get the news. We were both thrilled to find out we are going to have a baby GIRL!! All I could think about was hair bows, pink, and smocked dresses! I could not wait to get started buying clothes and getting her nursery ready. The nursery is a work in progress and I plan to post pictures this week! Blake and I both are having so much fun getting ready for her. We are 25 weeks and counting! We got a new camera and are trying to figure out how to work it so...pictures to come!!
In a nutshell...
Blake and I were married May 16, 2009. We had a beautiful wedding at the Millstone at Adams Pond and it was the time of our lives. We loved having everyone that we love together to celebrate our love! After our wedding we went to Jamacia for a week! It was AMAZING!! Our new family was me, Blake, and our two weenie dogs-- Frank and Rudy!
Shortly after our return we got some more exciting news. On Labor Day weekend we found out that I was pregnant! We were so excited about the new addition to our family. We wanted to find a way to keep family and friends up to date with the pregnancy and then with the baby. I hope you enjoy keeping up with the Ray family!
Estimated Due Date for Baby Ray: May 14, 2010
Shortly after our return we got some more exciting news. On Labor Day weekend we found out that I was pregnant! We were so excited about the new addition to our family. We wanted to find a way to keep family and friends up to date with the pregnancy and then with the baby. I hope you enjoy keeping up with the Ray family!
Estimated Due Date for Baby Ray: May 14, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! I am so excited for you two!
ReplyDelete